Thursday, February 19, 2009

Kreativ Blogger Award


JoLyn of The Mount Timpanogos Graveyard Rabbit has graciously awarded this blog with the Kreativ Blogger Award, and it is now my turn to pass the award on to seven bloggers whose posts I enjoy reading:

1. Professor Dru of Find Your Folks

2. Judith Shubert of Genealogy Traces

3. Andrea Christman of Family Tales

4. Ginger Smith of Genealogy by Ginger's Blog

5. Janet Iles of Janet the Researcher

6. Cindy of Everything's Relative

7. They That Go Down to the Sea

Be sure to visit all these blogs!

Here are the procedures connected with the KreativBlogger Award:

1. Copy the award to your site.
2. Link to the person from whom you received the award.
3. Nominate 7 other bloggers.
4. Link to those sites on your blog.
5. Leave a message on the blogs you nominate.

The genea-blogging community is a wonderful group, both in talent and generosity.

5 comments:

  1. Greta Thanks so much! You are very kind!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Greta, wow, this is really great, thank you so much! I'm off to find some interesting blogs...now to pick just seven???? Oh my! that might be hard :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the award! Thank you for thinking of me. You're very generous. I'm like Ginger - this will be difficult to pick just seven.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, guys, I was happy to - reading your blogs gives me lots of pleasure and I learn a lot. Genea-bloggers are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Greta! I feel honored! I feel like I get so many great ideas from your blog and other genea-bloggers that it is nice to hear that my blog is enjoyed in the same way!

    ReplyDelete