Saturday, July 9, 2011

Saturday Night Genealogy Fun: My Elevator Speech

Tonia Kendrick’s (of Tonia’s Genealogy Blog) first challenge of 31 Weeks to a Better Genealogy Blog - to write an elevator pitch for our blogs - has become this week’s Saturday Night Genealogy Fun at Randy’ Seaver’s Genea-Musings.

This is mine:

I’m crazy about genealogy and I’m addicted to it. Some people think I’m just a crazy addict. The purpose of this blog is to show you why I’m hooked on genealogy and why you should be, too. Should you decide to give genealogy a try, I’ll provide some pointers on how to find your ancestors. Once you have felt the thrill of the hunt, you’ll never want to stop.

2 comments:

  1. This is great, Greta! I like the way you draw the reader in with "should you decide. . ." and then tell them what's in it for them.

    Plus, love the crazy addict part. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. From one "crazy addict" to another, thank you!

    ReplyDelete