Wednesday, November 11, 2009
Kreative Blogger Award
Many thanks to Linda Hughes Hiser at Flipside for this award, and congratulations to her for receiving it – she richly deserves it for her very entertaining and well-written blog.
I am now supposed to list seven things about myself and pass the award on to seven other bloggers. I’m going to rush “into print” with my nominations first (because I always seem to be late with that part) and will add the “seven things” part later.
My nominations are:
1. Leah at The Internet Genealogist
2. Elizabeth at Little Bytes of Life
3. footnote Maven at footnote Maven
4. Caroline Pointer at Family Stories and Texas Family Stories
5. Herstoryan at Herstoryan
6. Elyse Doerflinger at Elyse’s Genealogy Blog
7. Tina Lyons at Tina’s Genealogical Wish List
OK, it took me a few minutes to come up with them, but here are the seven things:
1. I love my immediate and extended family (that includes our cats).
2. We put bird feeders and a bird bath in our yard this year and I cannot believe how much I am enjoying watching the birds.
3. I am a 100% language geek.
4. I love to garden and could play all day in the dirt.
5. St. Nino of Georgia is my Patron Saint.
6. Genealogy may be one of the things that helps to keep me sane (and there is some dispute about that).
7. I have tons of ethnic music on my iTunes/iPod.