Monday, November 30, 2009

Carnival Submission Site Still Not Working

As far as I can tell, the Carnival submission site is still not working. I have received several e-mails from people who have received no confirmation of their submissions, and no notification has been sent to me for these articles, either.

If you do not receive e-mail confirmation when you submit your article, that means that I have not received notice of your submission.

For the time being, it is probably best to notify me by e-mail (with the URL of your blog) that you are submitting an article to the Carnival of Genealogy.

I am "trolling" blogs the best I can and making note of "Orphans" articles I find, but I may miss some. I apologize again for any convenience.

2 comments:

  1. Greta,
    I think I'm going blind; I could not find the "contact me" button to send this to you in an e-mail. My COG submission:

    http://shawgenealogy.blogspot.com/2009/11/cog-lee-rutter-how-do-you-connect.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's OK, Jen; comments show up in my e-mail (I should have mentioned that), so that's just as good as direct e-mail. Consider your article submitted!

    The "Contact" button shows up on the far left of the blog in green; it's sort of a sideways tab.

    ReplyDelete