Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Wordy Wednesday: More from The Language of Cats – An Illustrated Glossary

Since I find it so difficult to be “wordless” in my Wednesday contributions, I decided to start a new tradition, “Wordy Wednesday,” which still involves one or more pictures, but the pictures will illustrate a term or will otherwise be accompanied by a lot of explanation. I will still participate in Wordless Wednesday when possible.

For my first Wordy Wednesday, I would like to add an item to my Illustrated Glossary of Cat Language. There were many of our cat pictures that I didn’t use for that glossary and we are taking more all the time, plus many of our family terms describing cats were not included in the Glossary. I would also like to feature occasional Mystery Pictures on Wordy Wednesday. So here goes.

Perching – Assuming a cute or artistic pose atop a home appliance or some other item that you might not think of as cat furniture.

















3 comments:

  1. I'm oooohing and ahhhhing over your kitty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your pictures! Cat do sleep in the funniest places.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with you Greta....Wordy Wednesday. Most times just the photos with no identification leaves me wanting more info. I really have to post a few of my cat photos. My brother took one of a household cat sleeping in an antique cut crystal punch bowl.

    ReplyDelete